Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 2/28/11)

Good day friends.  I hope you are all doing well this bright and shiny Monday.  I had a great weekend.  We celebrated my son's fourth birthday and he and all his little friends had a blast.  I'll have to post pics for you guys to see them in all their scurvy-faced pirate glory.  As always, I got rarely any reading done over the weekend, but I did get some good reading done throughout the week.
  
Here's what I plan on reading this week:

Last week I read the following:
- Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
- The Girl Who Was on Fire by Various Authors
- With This Ring, I Thee Bed by Various Authors
- The Heiress by Lynsay Sands
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre
- Girl, Stolen by April Henry

I reviewed the following: 
- Shine by Lauren Myracle [review]
- Stay by Deb Caletti [review]
- Feed by Mira Grant [review]

Have a great week friends.  Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm really looking forward to reading SO SHELLY, even though a lot of people have said they were disappointed with it. But I can't turn it down - Keats is my favorite poet.

Hope you enjoy everything! :)

Kailana said...

Lots of good looking books there. Hope you enjoy your reads this week!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Looking forward to your thoughts on So Shelly. :D

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I don't think I have heard of anything you have on deck for this week so can't wait to see what you think. I might have heard of So Shelley but that is the only one.

Great week last week--that was A LOT of reading :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit