Tuesday

New Author Challenge 2010 Wrap-Up

I completed the New Authors Challenge early this year... yay me! I agreed on reading 50 new (to me) authors and I did just that.

Here's my final list:
1- A Matter of Class by Mary Balogh
2- Breakfast in Bed by Robin Kaye
3- A Black Tie Affair by Sherrill Bodine
4- Tainted by Brooke Morgan
5- Columbine by Dave Cullen
6- A Little Bit Wicked by Kristin Chenoweth with Joni Rodgers
7- Lone Star Legend by Gwendolyn Zepeda
8- Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
9- Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
10- The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A.N. Roquelaure
11- Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
12- The Mark by Jen Nadol
13- Fireworks Over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff
14- Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez
15- The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker
16- Jacob by Jacquelyn Frank
17- The Summer We Fell Apart by Robin Antalek
18- The Cougar Club by Susan McBride
19- Lessons in French by Laura Kinsale
20- One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
21- Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
22- Dream House by Valerie Laken
23- Wake by Lisa McMann
24- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
25- The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan
26- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
27- The Crazy School by Cornelia Read
28- The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
29- After by Amy Efaw
30- Love in Mid Air by Kim Wright
31- The Girl with Glass Feet by Ali Shaw
32- The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
33- Hold Still by Nina LaCour
34- Crazy Beautiful by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
35- Flirting with Forever by Gwyn Cready
36- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
37- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
38- Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart
39- Wicked Becomes You by Meredith Duran
40- The Day I Shot Cupid by Jennifer Love Hewitt
41- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
42- Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
43- The Night Fairy by Laura Amy Schlitz
44- Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti
45- The Season of Second Chances by Diane Meier
46- Venetia Kelly's Traveling Show by Frank Delaney
47- Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson
48- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
49- Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
50- The Art of Devotion by Samantha Bruce-Benjamin

I really love this challenge - it's a fantastic way of reading new authors and getting into genres which aren't the norm. Can't wait to do it again next year.

1 comment:

Jess. said...

Congrats on finishing! I'm almost done myself. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit