Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 4/26/10)

Good morning my lovelies. It's an ugly day here in South Florida. It's dark and gloomy and I'm sure that within the next 15 minutes or so it is going to be raining... bleh. Lovely Monday, huh? It is a fantastic day to be home under the covers with a book in hand. Le sigh. Hope you are all are doing well.



Here's what I plan on reading thi
s week:


Last week I read the following:
- The Day I Shot Cupid by Jennifer Love Hewitt

- Gone by Lisa McCann
- Rapture by Jacqueline Frank
- Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
- Pleasure by Jacqueline Frank
- Wicked Becomes You by Meredith Duran
- Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer

I reviewed the following:
- Crazy Beautiful by Lauren Baratz-Logsted [review]
- Flirting with Forever by Gwen Cready [review]

I'm in the mood for romance, can't you tell? Hopefully this week will be more productive when it comes to reviews :D

Have a great reading week!

3 comments:

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Goodness I wish I could read as much as you!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy "Nine Rules" - I did :)

Mitzi H. said...

I just picked up Nine Rules this weekend and I'm loving it so far!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit