Tuesday

Bound to Please by Lilli Feisty

Ruby Scott is a beautiful, quiet event planner who leads an oh-so-respectable life. Yet the things that go on in her secret fantasies are anything but. She has every intention of keeping her hidden desires under wraps-until she meets a gorgeous, hard-muscled man ten years her junior. Mark St. Crow is a gifted, up-and-coming musician who collects erotic art and loves to "play" women as much as his piano. After one night of uninhibited passion, Ruby realizes there's no turning back. But as she surrenders to her deepest needs and lets Mark control every forbidden thrill, her passion for him builds. Can the wild, intoxicating nights they share lead to a love that will last forever? (taken from the back cover)

I will say that there is a reason why this book comes with a warning... it is smoking hot! I found it rather odd that there was a warning label about how hot this story was on the back cover of the book. I thought it was cute and didn’t pay much more attention to it. Well let me forewarn you that this book has some very descriptive erotic romance with scenes of both BDSM and SM. I personally am not much of an erotica reader... so I normally do not read anything this hot and will confess to blushing quite a lot while reading it. But I will say that I really liked the main characters. Both Ruby and Mark were very likeable and rather memorable. The dialogue alone was phenomenal. I quickly found myself drawn into their irresistible romance. This is definitely not for the faint of heart - but for those of you who enjoy erotica or are looking for something spicy with fantastic characters (full of tattoos, piercings, and fond of bondage) combined with great writing, then this is one you’ll definitely want to grab.

You will never think of a strawberry in quite the same light after reading this *snickers*.

7 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tales of Whimsy said...

Sounds sexy. Is this an adult fiction book?

Serena said...

the cover is racy and the review makes me think it is sexy. Thanks for the review.

Darlene said...

lol-I like that the book comes with a warning. I don't read much erotica either but I've sure been seeing this one around a lot.

Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...

GREAT review my friend!!

Kailana said...

I want to read this now just because you said: 'You will never think of a strawberry in quite the same light after reading this *snickers*.' I'm curious...

The Reading Momster said...

jeez! I actually like strawberries!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit