Monday

Wanted to share...

I've been out of it... have been working like a maniac and just been blah.

But was so excited about this that I had to share with y'all anyway (although it's not book related). For Valentine's Day, the hubby bought me a trip to New York City. I know... no flowers, no candy.... but Isn't that awesome!

Remember how I recently commented that a dream of mine is to see The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. Well, yes, I got tickets to see it!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be leaving in about two weeks and we'll be there for about 4 days. I've only been to New York once before and only saw the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. That's.It. I didn't even see Times Square.

So this is the I heart New York trip!


I plan on seeing:

- Broadway
- Catching a show (Phantom of the Opera)
- Times Square
- Eat at Tavern on the Green
- Fifth Avenue
- Central Park
- The Village
- Ride the Subway
- Buy some cheap knock-off Gucci bag in Chinatown :D
- Eat authentic Italian food in Little Italy
- Eat New York style pizza (in New York)
- Museum of Natural History
- oooh, Eat a hot dog on the street somewhere
-Take a carraige ride in Central Park
- Ice skate at Rockerfeller Center (if it's still possible)

Totally New York-y things to do, huh? That's all I can think of at the moment and if you've got suggestions please let me know. I plan on having an itinerary to do all these things - I wouldn't want to forget something. hehe

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh gosh - that is such an awesome present!!!! You are going to have so much fun....be sure to take tons of pictures (just like a real tourist, ha ha)!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Take gobs of photos and post them. We wanna see! :) And have fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit