Friday

Christmas Jars by Jason F. Wright

Keep some tissues on hand for this one. This was such a beautiful, poignant story with such a heart-warming message. This is the story of Hope - Hope Saunders that is. Hope is a journalist with one goal - to get one of her stories on the front page of her newspaper. On one fateful Christmas Eve, her home is burglarized and through her grief and anger she finds a bit of happiness - someone has left a jar on her porch filled to the brim with money. And thus, the story commences.

It is amazing how we do not realize what an infinite effect we can have on other peoples lives with small random acts of kindness. This story was so inspiring that we now have our own Christmas Jar. This is a quick read that is life-altering. Don’t miss this one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my gosh! You have two!! Awesome. I was so shocked and was in a hurry to congratulate you that I forgot to read the review. Going now. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh this does sound like a great book. Love your review!

Robin M said...

Sounds like a good story. I'll have to check it out.

Robin

Jason Wright said...

So glad you enjoyed it! Get those jars started now for 2009 :)

serendipity_viv said...

This sounds like my kind of book. I will add it to my list. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit