Sunday

NKOTB Concert!

Can I just tell you what a BLAST I had at the New Kids on the Block concert last night. They are no longer boys I will tell you that. They were my first concert when I was 12 years old and now that I'm 30 I can say that I enjoyed this concert immensely. Jennifer and I headed out of the house around 4pm. We went to dinner at Stir Crazy, went by the book store (of course), then went to IKEA (I love that place!) and then made our way over to the stadium. There were so many people there. Mostly women. A lot of people had 80's outfits on. They looked so funny with their leg warmers and hot pink pschedelic shirts and tights. It was amazing to see everyone so excited to see these men do their THANG and let me tell you they rocked. What a great show. Natasha Beddingfield opened for them and she was fantastic too - although she didn't do my fave song (Soulmate). There was always some lady called Lady Gaga (horrible) who performed - but I spent most of the time she was on stage in line to use the restroom.


Here are some pics of Jen and I (total groupies) along with the pics we took of the "Boys" for your viewing pleasure:

This is what the stadium looked like. This is just the area directly in front of us. Imagine that all the way around. And I guarantee that about 75% were all women!














Yes, the show was about to begin!




























Yes, if you're a fan, you'll recognize that little dance. You've Got the Right Stuff!














Please Don't Go Girl














TonighT - la la la la la la TonighT !









































































Step by Step














This is what we looked like the whole night!












































and of course, there was, HANGIN' TOUGH!














and a good night to all!













And what a good night it was. Jen and I basically had no voices and our ears were ringing by the end of the night - but it was so worth it.


Current book-in-progress: The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao and All Together Dead
Current movie/tv obsession: Journey to the Center of the Earth
iTunes Loop: Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Beddingfield

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit