Wednesday

Wednesday

I peformed my civic duty last night and went out for early voting by myself in50 something degree weather (which is cold for a Miami-an dammit). I stood in line for over an hour and a half but finally got my vote in. Yay me! I'm such an outstanding citizen. I had to stand in the cold listening to all of the older folks in line criticize poor Obama (i.e. he's a communist, and how they plan on leaving "Miami"), etc. Which I guess they don't realize that leaving Miami won't make much of a difference, unless they actually leave the country. But along with being an outstanding citizen, I also decided to uphold my good manners and not comment or be rude. So I grabbed my iPod and just focussed on some good music.

I got home around 9pm since I had to pick up the kids from my mom's house and just snuggled them in my bed (since daddy isn't home). It was wonderful. Since I'm also not very into The Witches of Eastwick yet, I played some PackRat and tried to get into The Gathering (which didn't work either) -Bleh. Hopefully tonight I'll do better.

Your Linguistic Profile:
70% General American English

10% Dixie

10% Yankee

0% Midwestern

0% Upper Midwestern
What Kind of American English Do You Speak?

Current book-in-progress: The Witches of Eastwick and The Gathering
Current movie/tv obsession: Dancing with the Stars
iTunes Loop: Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit