Thursday

Thursday

OMG, I am in book challenge heaven! I have found so many interesting book challenges to join. I can't wait to start some of them - although most start in '09. So exciting. But before anything, I must complete all the remaining Sookie books I was able to get yesterday. I bought the remaining 4 so that should last me 'till about mid-next week. And then I have to seriously get into these challenges.

Last night we saw The Happening. Very spooky - I wasn't able to sleep all that well after it.

I'm boring right now - not much going on. Still plan on heading out to the pumpkin patch over the weekend and finish buying goodies for the trick-or-treaters. Maybe go to the zoo.... not sure. blah

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!


Current book-in-progress: Dead as a Doornail
Current movie/tv obsession: Grey's Anatomy
iTunes Loop: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit