Thursday

Thursday

I'm happy today! Why, you ask? Well, because I went to the book store and bought me some BOOKS! woot. I love buying books - this makes me happy. I bought the next 4 Sookie Stackhouse installments, The Reader, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Dewey and The Witches of Eastwick. yay! I can't wait to read them all. I also wanted to get The Widows of Eastwick but I decided to wait on that. Actually, I wanted to get many, many more, but I decided to wait. So much to read so little time! I am in Sookie mode right now. That's all I want to read at the moment.

Current book-in-progress: Living Dead in Dallas
Current movie/tv obsession: Presedential Debate
iTunes Loop: Catch My Disease - Ben Lee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit