Tuesday

Second Glance by Jodi Picoult

Initially I found this book a bit hard to read since Jodi was introducing so many characters all at once. And then, to make matters worse, when reading a mystery I believe that all dates and little details are CLUES on which the mystery can turn, so I always try to guess what the outcome could possibly be. I also tend to do the math instinctively of ages and dates. It’s hard to stop that terrier-like reading mode. So to be honest, I was always one step ahead of the story. The twists and turns just didn’t work on me so well as I had already guessed what would come next. But other than that, the story was definitely a good one and as always I got sucked in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit