Friday

Friday

It's Friday baby! woot!

I plan on going to see Nights in Rodanthe tonight. Can I tell you how excited I am about this? I REALLY AM SO EXCITED! I've been excited about this movie ever since I saw the preview when we went to see Sex and the City - and it's finally here! I fell in love with the book when I read it 2 years ago and have been excitedly awaing this release. I already confirmed baby sitter and I am just waiting on Julio to get home early tonight so we can go.

I am also super excited because I just found out that they are making a movie of The Time Traveller's Wife. I know movies always suck compared to the book - but I absolutely love both Eric Bana (yum) and Rachel McAdams. I can't wait - it comes out in December.

Actually, there are a lot of books that I love that they are making movies of within the next couple of months... Twilight, The Secret Life of Bees, The Lovely Bones, The Road, etc. Super exciting. I am so dragging my hubby to all of them - he doesn't know what he has coming... lol.

I am a bit tired today but only because I stayed up 'till 2a reading. I just kept saying one more chapter and one more chapter and next thing you know it was 2a. bleh

No plans for the weekend though. I have to buy a few knick knacks for the Disney trip because I don't want to wait 'till the last minute and I still have to confirm with Julio to see if he actually wants to have a little get-together at the house for Jenna's birfday. She knows it's right around the corner and she asks everyday when she wakes up if today is her birthday. She can't wait!

And well, that's it. Nothing more going on at the moment

Current book-in-progress: A Hunger Like No Other
Current movie/tv obsession: Nights in Rodanthe
iTunes Loop: Same Mistake - James Blunt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit